1180 N. Eagle Road, Suite 102
Meridian, Idaho 83642
(208) 888-3966


Store Hours:
Monday ~ Friday : 9am to 8pm
Saturday: 10am to 6pm
Sunday: Closed

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Designer and Teacher Spotlight - Tami

We would like for you to meet Tami -one of our designers and teachers here at Paper Cottage.

How did you get started in scrapbooking? I am a mom of 2 great girls (Kaitlyn 10 and Kelsee 8) and a wife to Jerry, who has put up with me for over 18 years. Once the girls came into our lives I found myself taking pictures, that is where scrapbooking came into place and I have been a dedicated scrapper ever since. I have been with Paper Cottage for 1 1/2 years and I love to create things especially for other people and I am inspired by the joy my creativity brings them.

What other hobbies do you have? Some of my hobbies are photography, gardening and golfing with priority being taxi driver to our daugters many activities.

What are your favorite product lines? I love the White-Out paper lines from WER, Pine Cone Press, BoBunny, Adornit, and I couldn't live without my Cricut.

Tami is currently teaching a monthly "Disney" class. Each month she features a different 2 page spread. She is also co-teaching our Cricut class. This class is offered once a month at Paper Cottage. A great opportunity to make a project and learn all the tips and trick of the Cricut machine.

Tami also designs our recipe kits and page kits to go. We have new kits every week usually on Mondays. We can mail them to you, or even auto hold them for you each week, or you can just come in weekly and see what we have. These kits are great! Just paste and you are done! Our page kits are only $9.99 and our recipe kits are only $3.99.
Below are images of some of our recipe kits. Just click on the images to view in larger formats.


And here are three samples of her page kits. Each kit make one 2-page layout.

No comments:

Post a Comment