1180 N. Eagle Road, Suite 102
Meridian, Idaho 83642
(208) 888-3966


Store Hours:
Monday ~ Friday : 9am to 8pm
Saturday: 10am to 6pm
Sunday: Closed

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Meet Nicole - Teacher Spotlight


How did you get started in scrapbooking? I'm not a scrapbooker, people know me as "the wood lady" now. I moved here to Boise a little over 2 years ago and my sister Candace
brought me to Paper Cottage to try paper as an alternative to paintingall our craft projects together. Ever since then I've become a totaladdict to decopaging paper to wood. My husband Britt bought me myfancy saw last year for Christmas and it's been cutting anything and
everything out ever since. I've been with Paper Cottage now for a little over 7 months and I
have just loved it! I have been able to meet so many great people who are not only kind but completely inspiring to me! I love seeing what everyone is working on and being able to help people out with a project. I am truly blessed being able to do what I love and to be
able to share it with others!

What other hobbies do you have? My main hobby is my family! My husband and I thought Boise was so great we convinced my parents to move here last fall! I love doing projects with my Dad, building stuff, our joke is that I'm the son that my brothers aren't. I love being out in the yard working in the garden! It is a great feeling to work hard, be covered in dirt and know you made something look beautiful! My sister Candace is my crafting partner, my muse, she inspires me and is my biggest cheerleader that believes I can do anything! I have a little girl Avery who inspires me with her love of everything pink, now you know why there's a little pink in about everything I do!:)

What are your favorite product lines?
My favorite lines are pretty much anything or everything from My Minds Eye! I also like Cosmo Cricket, Making Memories and Basic Grey.
I love all the different tools that make jobs easier--better. I'velearned that it really is smart to invest in the right tools for thejob. I love the sanding tools by basic grey! I just got a cricut and
it's already blowing my mind! Too fun!

Here is a peak of the classes that Nicole is teaching in May at Paper Cottage

Seasonal Interchangeable Hanger - $15. Add the hanger - $15. Sign up for this class each month to collect them all! Saturday, May 9th - 10am. Call 888-3966 to reserve a kit or sign up to take the classes.


"Baby" Wood Letter Decor Class- $23 Saturday, May 16th- 10am

Baby Animals set of 5 ( This includes giraffe for the letter "B") Kit $23

Here is a photo of the Animals with the Baby wood letters. Very Adorable!

Or...If you would like the purchase the wood only and add your own paper and embellishments - The baby animals are $18.

No comments:

Post a Comment