1180 N. Eagle Road, Suite 102
Meridian, Idaho 83642
(208) 888-3966


Store Hours:
Monday ~ Friday : 9am to 8pm
Saturday: 10am to 6pm
Sunday: Closed

Monday, February 1, 2010

14 days of Valentines......

In need of some Valentine Ideas?? Stay tuned over the next 14 days as we post a Valentine idea each day for you to create.

Day One of Valentines:

Using one of the Clear Paint Cans by Stampendous, decorate the inside and out with papers then add treat of your choice. Here is a list of treats you can add with a follow-up saying to print on a tag. Just imagine how clever the recipient of your creation will think you are!!
  • I have the hots for you. (Red hots)
  • I'm nuts over you. (pkg. of nuts)
  • I'm lucky because you're my "Sweetheart" (Sweethearts)
  • By "Gum" you're special. (Gum)
  • You are worth a "Mint" to me. OR We were "Mint" to be together. (Mints)

No comments:

Post a Comment