Beginning Photography Class
· Learn to use the camera controls
· Aperture, metering, light control, composition, relationship to subject
· , Depth of field
· Understand F-stops,
· What is a shutter how it works with exposure
The Light Meter, and Metering Modes, and more.
· Learn Basic Lighting Techniques
· Understand Basics of Composition
· Begin taking better photographs Immediately
· Get personalized help for your photo problems.
A camera with a Manual Mode or Digital is preferred
Workshops run on a weekly basis and are limited from 10 to 15 people. You may sign up for one or all workshops. You have the option of continuing to take the class each week or take one class at a time. Your spot is held by payment of your tuition. $ 35.00 per class or $115 for a series of 4 classes. See calendar below for class dates. (June 9th, 16th, 23rd, and 30th).
David Kessler is a successful photographer and has been for over 35 years. His work has been published in over 150 magazines internationally. In his studio, he has worked for celebrities, done shoots for architectural magazines, editorial and experimental work, and much more. In his workshops, he has taught basic and advanced techniques in photography and the ‘art of seeing’. David has a passion for teaching visualization, and the art of seeing and creating exciting images. He welcomes beginners to experience the joys of photography, and how to improve their work. His love for the field will inspire and move you to new creative levels.