1180 N. Eagle Road, Suite 102
Meridian, Idaho 83642
Monday ~ Friday : 9am to 8pm
Saturday: 10am to 6pm
Wednesday, January 25, 2012
Creation from Doodlebug Designs Blog:
Here we go...
These are the papers that we will be using : Hugs & Kisses and Baby Cakes.
1. First get a round object to trace out a circle. Here I used the outer and inner of a masking tape.
2. Cut the circles and "flower-pot"shape for the bodies.
3. Glue the "flower-pot" shape onto the circle.
4. Adhere some glue on either side of the shape. Fold it in.
5. Apply glue at the top and fold it down.
6. Cut a triangle and paste it at the top of the fold.
7. Cut or punch 2 circles for the eyes larger than the mini jewels. Cut another smaller triangle for the nose and you have it, a sweet owl :)
You can use this handmade embellishment on a card or layout!!
Doodlebug Designs Blog
for more great ideas and inspiration!!
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)